Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My sister left :(


My older sister Nadia has gone back to NewYork last night :(. Now i have to sleep by myself and have to turn to "puluking" the pillow instead of her. She arrived in Malaysia on 29th of june, at the time two months sounded like a long time but with all the fun we were having time flew right by. While she was here we went to Krabi with my aunt, uncle and cousin. It was extremely beautiful there. The people were very friendly and polite and the food there wasfreaking yummy yo! Having my sister around was very comforting. She gives me really good advice and it was nice to have a girl besides my mom to talk to late at night. I miss you bish! I love dancing with her, we have like a playlist of songs that we are obsessed with. We'd blow up the volume and dance infront of the mirror pretending we know the words. We cant get ready to go out without music playing. I know this sounds super corny but my sister is my role model for eveything that she is, everything she stands for , her sense of style and her amazing skills in writing. Cant wait to see you next year kak naders! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment