Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Not very good with blogs.

Who Am I?
Im not quite sure yet but this is what a figured out so far. My name is Nadin Alya my last name is unimportant and im turning 16 this september woo! Im malaysian and very proud of it. (:

Why you are blogging?
I wanted to start blogging a long time ago but i really didnt have much time to do so. Tied up in school and whatnot. Recently ive been going through channges, emotionally and physically i think most of it is just growing pains. But the reasons i wanted to blog is becuase my memory might not be as good in the future so this blog is a reference to things im going through in my life and I also realize that during the summer that without my friends that i have no proper outlet of dealing with my emotions, just talkng to my mom isnt enough even though she is amazing.

What will you be blogging about?

I'll blog about my goals, hopes and dreams. And basically just current updates. I'll blog whenever i get inspired or if i feel theres a important subject or topic to blog about. Ill definately will blog about fashion (:I will post pictures aswell (:



Well that does it for now
im so glad i got this over with. Haha
-Nadin-




No comments:

Post a Comment